8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Freakin' awesome

A pizza trophy winner is you.

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

I can't wait

I know the third installment is going to be AWESOME
and to the previous guy, you're a dolt. You need to stop thinking Kill Bill is sent by god.

C&D MMORPG C&D MMORPG

Good Job, you should make more

This is great, and to the previous guy, Ever Quest IS crappy, in my opinion. and he never directly said that it was crappy, he was merely talking about the crappy-ness within the game, such as the loss of experience when you die.

Wait, I'll put it in terms you can understand.

"STFU NUB"

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Best Sim game on Newgrounds

It really is the best though. It has so much to offer, and it's carried out extremely well. I bow down to you oh master!

Actually there's one thing that I might suggest.
There needs to be more to buy. Like, even just pointless crap, like desktops, icons, trophies to decorate your room, etc. I'm just saying, it's kinda boring to have $100,000 sit in my pocket.
Also, how do I earn turd of the week? I've been making tons of dress up games, and I can't win it. Is there a code for it? And if there isn't... could you make one? I really wanna see the surprise at the end!

Simple AS Tut 1 Simple AS Tut 1

A bit too basic

This is really some basic stuff.
I guess it fits the description though.

To the previous guy, !jumping means "not jumping" It's just like != which is "not equal.
jumping is just a variable that was made.

Foreverkul responds:

ya, fits what i called it. Thanks for explaining that, but im probably still going to experiment with it ^_^

MakeaMarioScene MakeaMarioScene

Could be good

I think you can do a better job, like tons more sprites in a drop down menu or something, just have it create the sprites when you click on them, and include a delete box that deletes anything that touches it.
Also It'd be cool if there was a print button.

ClaudStrofe responds:

Like i said it's old and i don't think i have the Project file anymore so i must make a totaly new one!